Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend's over....

Well the weekend is officially over but was very nice!

Friday my best friend and my other friend from the States took Scott and I out to dinner. We had a nice Paella for dinner followed by lots of Sangria! We called it an early night since the two of them needed to pack up for their flight in the morning.

Saturday we said good-bye to my two friends and then I headed back to bed since I was a bit under the weather with a cold. Scott headed off to get a few things of work done and I then just cleaned the house up and got us back to normal after 2 1/2 weeks of company visiting.

Sunday- a relaxing day to say the least. Went to Harrod's for the sale to pick up a few things (Christmas gifts for this year) then came home to watch some American Football! GO GIANTS!

The best news of all was that my brother and his girlfriend will be visiting in February for a long weekend! I have been here for 2 years and a month now and this will be my brother's first time over the pond to see me. They will have lots of sightseeing to do but will have a nice time with them!

No comments: