Monday, January 28, 2008

Spring Time in London?

If I am not mistaken it is still January (granite not for much longer) and it should be the rainy/cool season in London, correct?

Well, I think we are all mistaken, at least for the time being, since it was a gorgeous weekend here!

Friday we stayed in and I recovered from a cold and we watched Shooter with Mark Wahlburg in it which was pretty good considering it is a shoot 'em up movie (not really my type).

Saturday- Scott worked and I laid low still trying to recover from my cold. Took Bailey out for a walk after her spa day on Friday! Went to Harrods for the last day of the Holiday Sale and came up shorthanded :-( Met some friends out for dinner and we went to Sale e Pepe http://www.saleepepe.co.uk/ in Knightsbridge for a nice Italian dinner but that waitservice was horrible.

Sunday- we played double tennis against some friends and then had a nice Sunday Roast on the Chiswick High Street. Picked up some books for our next few months of travels and set off for a relaxing afternoon at home!

No comments: