Friday, January 4, 2008

How I love the weekend!

I am not quite sure what it is about this week but man am I happy that it is Friday! Eventhough we only worked three days this week with the holiday it seems like Friday was never going to come. Maybe it was due to family leaving after the holidays, getting back into the daily routine of work or that we are coming down with a cold. In any event, IT IS THE WEEKEND!

Plans for the weekend? Tonight my best friend Katie and my other friend Allysen are taking Scott and I out for dinner as it is their last night in London. Tomorrow they are both off for the airport and then I am home getting the house back to semi-normal. Need to run some errands then for a relaxing evening in with Scott! Sunday I am hoping to go see The Kite Runner and will have to persuade Scott to come since he did not read the book.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments: