Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back from the US!

We are officially back, well we got back on Tuesday. Today has been my first opportunity to actually write in the blog about our trip home!






We flew to the states on Late Thursday night and the east coast was getting a snow storm. We took off and landed on time and to our surprise we figured out why. Sir Richard Branson, owner of Virgin Atlantic, was on our flight.






Friday we kept low key at my parent's house so that we could be a surprise at my best friend's 30th Birthday Party in NYC. We went to the city and saw the tree (below):






After seeing the tree, we headed to my brother's place and had a nice dinner then off to the bar to surprise my best friend. After all of the planning to surprise her, Scott walked in the bar just in front of her and was trying to hide but that didn't work out so well. I was in a different cab with my parents and cousin, so she already knew that I was there :-( Oh well. We had a great time at the party and Katie...Happy 30th Birthday!!!!!

Scott and his brother Ryan


Me, my cousin Kayla and my brother Chris

Friend Brendan and me

Brendan, best friend Katie and I


Me, Katie and Kayla

Saturday night my family had our annual Holdiay Party. We had a wonderful and it was so nice seeing family and friends that we haven't seen in awhile. It started to snow around midnight so the party ended a bit earlier than normal but was a fantastic time all in all!!!

So it is bakc to work and the normal daily routine that keeps the two of us busy!

No comments: