Sunday, February 13, 2011

February you have been kind

Amazing to think that February is almost half gone! Maybe that is because the days never seemed to end in January that brought all of that snow in my yard and cost Scott and I countless hours shoveling, snow blowing and de-icing our cars. Those days seem far behind us now since I can actually see grass in our front yard.....it is not green, but yes it is grass. Must mean spring is coming soon?

This weekend has shaped up quite nicely with drinks with friends on Friday night at a local establishment where Scott and I have successfully received our Masters! Yes that is an MBA (Masters of Beer Appreciation). We are currently working on our PhD there (Professor of Hops and Drafts). Saturday we went out to dinner with some good friends from college, skated at Rockefeller rink, had a great dessert and then went to the Top of the Rock (top of 30 Rockefeller) which is an amazing view of NYC!

Scott and I skating at Rockefeller:
Dennis, Laura, Me and Scott at Rockefeller skating
Scott and I at the "Top of the Rock" with the Empire State Building just beyond me on the left.

With a great weekend wrapping up tonight with the Grammy's, I have a wonderful week ahead. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, Tuesday I am off to the Rachael Ray show in NYC and then Wed to the Devils vs. Hurricanes game. I am beginning to like this month of February very much! Keep it coming Feb. Oh and you are giving us 50's this week too....don't tell too many people please. We would like to weather to stay.


3 comments:

andrea said...

You guys look so cute in the pictures!

Vegemite Wife said...

Do you have any pictures from the Hurricanes game that might embarrass a mutual friend of our from Raleigh?
PS I've linked you on my blog now, hope that's okay...

The Tune's said...

I don't have any photos for you :-( If anything she has more the other way with our Jersey dancers, hot dog eating contest, etc.

No problem on linking my blog. I am a reader of your's!