Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just when the travelling ended

We are headed over to Amsterdam and Brugge for a long weekend in December with my parents and my brother. As many readers know I used to travel all the time for my former job. Well wince coming to the new job I have been a slave in the office, basically. Since going public recently we are now back in to doing Compliance, which is what I used to do, so I am being sent off to Holland to Bergen Op Zoom for a few days for some initial conversations with the office there on compliance stuff and will be making some trips back there next year too. Just when I though that work travel was gone. The trip that I am looking forward to though is going to Hong Kong some time next year!!!!

So off to planning a few days in Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands on the front of my vacation in December. Any one been here before and know of some things do see in the area?

No comments: