Thursday, March 18, 2010

Long time no post

I had vowed to start blogging more but there is this little thing called work that has completly consummed my life these days. I have been working about 70+ hours a week, 7 days a week for the past three weeks and there is no end in sight yet. There is a date that there will be an end but it seems that it is never approaching. One day at a time I say everyday. One day.

I decided that I need to start to look forward to something and that there will be a countdown to a day in sight so time to start planning a vacation! We are headed out to the land of cheese this summer (Wisconsin) to get our cheese curds and beer on but besides that we haven't really planned anything. We are headed to Bruges this Winter for 4 days for the Christmas Market with a few family and friends bit there is a long gap in between those two days, like 6 months.

Places that are on the potential vacation list this year:

1. Croatia sailing trip (chartering a sailing boat with friends from London) for a week and sailing the coast of Croatia.
2. Bahamas
3. Napa Valley in the fall
4. Cruise- up to Alaska

Any other suggestions????

We really need to get our act in gear and set the plans in motion but I just haven't had the time like I normally do. I better get back to the grind.....work that is.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Do the sailing trip, that sounds awesome!