Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little bit of London is coming to the US

The little things in life that make people smile is amazing. Liberty of London is a luxury clothing and home store on Regent Street. You walk in and there are traditionally vivid colors, wild prints, latest fashions and a home decor section which will leaving you savoring for more. During the three years that we lived in London I would go in to Liberty and buy a few odds and ends (i.e. paper stuff mostly since it was unique). I used to look at some of the printed shirts and dresses and think to myself, "Who would wear that?". In Europe you see everything.....trust me. I never bought any clothes from them but I was excited to see a commercial over the weekend about a line coming to the US!

They are coming to Target on March 14th with a Women's and Home Collection!!!!!! On some of the ads and blogs that I have read, some of the clothing looks great! They showed some cute dresses, childrens clothes and home accessories that are leaving me savoring for more. You can bet that I will be online on March 14th and at the store. Good thing I know someone who works at Target!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Oh cool! I hope it is good stuff!

Caitlin said...

I'm torn with being excited about Liberty at Target and being sad because I can't get to a Target!