Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back but not good

We are back from vacation and Scott is now sick in bed. That was a recurring theme over the weekend but not just from us but from lots of guests attending the wedding. So our first day back in the US and Scott was up at 2am sick and home from work today too. My stomach has not felt right since Monday morning but am praying that nothing comes up in the next 2 days since they say that bacteria stays with you three days. The doctor today told Scott that she believes it is bacteria in the food and that is what is causing him to be sick. He is on some antibiotics for a week so I am hoping to make it through healthy.

Overall the weather was great, the wedding was beautiful and we had a great time. I will post pictures tomorrow because I am guessing we will be having a snow day!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Yuck, this is the one downside to going to Mexico! I hope you escape it and Scott is feeling better soon!