Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If I had a day off work what would I do

Well that is a misnomer since I haven't had a day off in over 3 weeks....no joke. Work has been crazy and there might actually be a chance that I have a day off come this weekend. Not just a day but the whole weekend! I don' know what I will do with myself with two whole days off of work, but I don't want to get my hopes up as of yet since we are on the fence with being able to be done on Friday.

Scott said to me the other day we haven't been out shopping in a long time. I know that is what work does for you when you are working 16-18 hour days and no time off on the weekend to go shopping. I know there is the whole online shopping but sometimes I just can't look at a computer anymore after leaving the office.

If I actually get the weekend off I have a few things that I would like to do.

1. Pamper myself and go get a manicure and pedicure
2. Get my hair done (although I know this one won't make the list since my lady doesn't have anything available this weekend). Damn short notice
3. Sleep in. My internal alarm clock goes off at 6:30am and I get to lay back in bed around 11:30 pm. That SUCKS.
4. Go Shopping! I will go to the mall (haven't been in ages), hit up TJ Maxx and Marshalls and a few others.
5. RELAX. This is probably the key of the whole weekend. I need to do lots of nothing and just relax and revive.
6. Do some research for our sailing vacation (decided that we are going to Turkey and going sailing there)!

Here is to hoping that I get at least one day off if not two!

No comments: