Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This Dress

There is always one thing I hate about preparing for an event...finding the perfect outfit. The dreaded racks and racks of countless dresses that either don't fit, are too short, are wrong material, are not dressy enough, are too dressy or they just don't have your size in the one that you like and want.

This weekend we are off to wedding number 2 (out of 3) and it is a beach wedding. Well not a "beach" wedding but it is at the Jersey Shore and a beach theme. A few weekends ago I wore a coral dress shown below that is silk and can be dressed up or down, but was unsure if I really wanted to wear it to this wedding not because I just wore it, but because I didn't know if it would be too casual looking. I don't really care that I just wore it since noone at the last wedding will be at this wedding. I love the color of it and think it is perfect for a "beach" wedding. Of course I had to go to the mall and take a look at what might be in store for me besides the coral dress.



This is what I found. It is a Jones of New York, tealish color, with a jeweled detail.



What do all of you ladies think??? What do I wear??? The service starts at 6pm with a Formal Reception to follow.
I also need some new shoes for either dress so please post some links for me!!

No comments: