Monday, March 10, 2008

Greetings from NJ!

After a LONG flight to the US on Friday afternoon/night which was suppose to be a 7 hour flight followed by meeting my parents at an Italian restaurant turned into a 9.5 hour flight and catching them just in time for dessert.

Saturday the morning was spent filtering through my parents basement taking an "inventory" of wedding/shower gifts to ensure that we could buy remaining pieces that we still needed. After that my dad and I went to our house (Scott and mine) to wait for 2 contractors to come over to walk through ideas we have to get done to the house prior to our arrival back to the US in Dec. Saturday night a few friends came over to my parents house for dinner and then we played some card games later.

Sunday my mom and I went to the mall to exchange a few things then we picked up my dad and headed to dinner at a Chinese restaurant! YUMMY! I surely miss Chinese food.

Today is all about work. It is good to be back in NJ and really can't wait to move back here and get life started again. All that being said we are 9 months to the day till the move home to NJ!

No comments: