Friday, July 22, 2011

Milestones- meet them or beat them

With my first milestone approaching this coming Monday, I haven't been nervous about making my first goal, to lose 15 lbs. Mostly attributable to the fact that I know I am not going to make it, which is ok, but I will be damn close. We will actually be on vacation for my weigh-in day so I will weigh-in tomorrow morning prior to the trip. I am venturing to guess I will be down 12-13lbs. rather than the 15 lbs. that I wanted to be down but all in all not too bad!

We are wheels up and headed for our ultimate destination of North Carolina this weekend with some sight-seeing along the way. In preparation for our trip, I have been packing my clothes, beach stuff, campfire wood, smores ingredients, a few games and misc. other items. We are looking forward to the trip!



In other good news to start off a great vacation, Scott received a full time offer with PricewaterhouseCoopers yesterday! He has been contracting with them but a FT offer came through yesterday so that is wonderful news! Now the negotiations start :-)

We will back in August!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you guys!

I'm close to my 15 lbs goal as well but not sure I'll make it by wednesday (my regular weigh-in day). I'm at 13 now so there's a chance but I still feel good about where I'm at so far :)

Vegemite Wife said...

Be sure to post about the NC trip! Can't wait to see what you get up to with H&J!