Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Getaways

We are in the midst of planning a few summer getaways and as I was doing a little looking yesterday at some plans, I received an email that definetly got me side tracked a bit. The email came from Louis Vuitton, below, with a nice picture of a lady walking near the beach in a coverup, scarf and my now coveted new beach bag, the new Ailleurs Collection.





So with my new beach bag in mind....not purchased, my summer getaways just might have a new bag to join the trip!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You'd best not bring that thing to NC. It may get *cough, cough* lost...

Lost, of course, meaning "stuffed into my suitcase when you're not looking" :)

I'm back from travel so I'm ready to jump back into some trip planning again!

P.S. My word verification is "hotti". Well, well, well... Don't mind if I do!

The Tune's said...

Heather- if this bag should make it's way to NC for a trip and it goes missing you might find one oof your's missing too :-)

Love the word verification....too funny. We will start chatting about the beach!

P.S.- Best of luck tonight, tomorrow and Thursday!