Monday, June 20, 2011

Check-in week 1

Well since my posting a few weeks ago about getting myself out on the pavement running that has been sort of put on hold by a few weekend trips and of course other excuses. Well today was weigh-in Monday...YIKES. I have been watching a bit more of what I eat which is the only reason why I dropped 2.8lbs this past week!!! I have made some interim goals to help along my ultimate goal of 35-40lbs. My first goal is 15 lbs by July 23rd (trip to OBX), second goal is 25lbs. by the end of the August (trip to Bahamas for my birthday) and 35-40lbs. by Christmas (when we go to Hawaii). I am off to a slow start but at least a start in the right direction.


So with my semi-happy weigh-in this am, I scoped out three runs for Scott and I to partake in which will definetly get me off my fat arse and onto the pavement for sure. Two are next week and the best part about them is that they are both during the week! One is a 5k (3.2 miles) and the other one is a 5 mile run.....oh boy.


Off to start week 2!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We'll have to hold each other accountable for the next few weeks while we prep for the OBX! I'd like to be 15 lbs. down (incl. the 8 I've lost already) by then which is do-able and very reasonable on WW.