Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Friday!

It is the start of the weekend! This weekend has gone by slowly in my opinion but lots has happened this week:

  • Scott passed his first IT exam on Monday
  • We set our official move home date
  • Booked Bailey's flight back to the US for December
  • Planned our trip to Dublin in April
  • Went to dinner with the Nestie Ladies

With the weekend now upon us we are having a relaxing weekend of playing tennis (Scott thinks that he is going to win...ha we shall see about that), Scott will be studying for his next IT exam, planning and booking our remaining trips around Europe for the rest of the year, reading the Sunday paper, going to the Borough Market in London, I will be packing for my trip back to NJ and relaxing!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and I will post some pics this weekend of the Borough Market and update on how many games I win against Scott!

No comments: