Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

Do you ever sit down and look at old photos? I could do it for hours! My mother in-law bought a digital scanner that converts old slides to digital photos. We have been converting my father in-laws photos from his world travel over to digital photos and have been enjoying looking at his travels. I brought the scanner to my parents one weekend and we went through a few of their slides too and lone behold look at what we have here!


This is my brother and I from where and when I don't know, but I love the picture!




Take 2

Here is a birthday cake of mine! YUMMY!


I am looking forward to finding more treasurer's as we go through picture so stay tuned!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Yay Libby! I am glad you are back to blogging :) I love the cake, the pictures are so cute!

Michelle said...

That is what we need to get. Our cousin was a photograpgher and she has thousands of slides that need to be converted. We want to make some books out of them but can't afford the machine right now
I bet it is bringing up old memories? Great pics-enjoy the memories :0)

Janine said...

Thanks for sharing! Your photo's made me smile.