Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 1 of Holiday Vacation

Day one of holiday vacation started off with a bang! I received a phone call from the body shop that my car was ready!!!!!! YAY no more rental car. It was then off to a cup or two of coffee and then to take Bailey outside to play.

Bailey is in love with the snow. We got about 8-10 inches on Saturday night and it has stayed around 28-33 degrees so it is not really melting. She loves to jump in it, run and play like a little kid.

We went out back for a frisbee toss. It goes something like these pictures!

Come on mom I am ready for you to throw the frisbee



I dropped it already will you hurry up and throw it



Retreived it now and bringing it back for another toss



This is great mom!



HURRY UP AND THROW IT! For crying out loud I am WAITING.



Thanks!




Here I come all covered in snow!



Ahhh how I love the frisbee toss game.



Time to cool off in the snow for a little bit. Do you think anyone can see me?

2 comments:

andrea said...

LOVE the pictures! So so cute! And the snow is beautiful!

Monique said...

SUCH a cute dog!!!!!