Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Three Short Years

Three short years ago at this time I was sitting in the hair salon with my 5 bridesmaids all getting our hair done for the 3 o'clock ceremony. When we woke up in the morning it was a bit chilly and I was starting to wonder if we would all be too cold standing outside for pictures, but as luck would have it it was a beautiful fall day! Clear skies with a few lovely fluffy clouds, mid 70's and the beautiful changing of the leaves on the trees.


I still though can't believe that three years has flown by this quickly. This past year we went to South Africa for 10 days with my Parents, moved home to the US, moved back into our house after major renovations, both found new jobs and spent lots of time with family and friends trying to catch-up on lost time living overseas.


This year what's in store for us? Well we are off to Hawaii in 2 weeks to celebrate our Anniversary and Scott's birthday and planning a trip with our friends in London to go Sailing around Croatia next September for a week!


Happy 3rd Anniversary Dear! I love you with all my heart and can't believe that we have been married for three years already. I am looking forward to what is in store next and cherish our time together!


Love to a Best Friend! Love, your wife


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!