Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who says we are in a recession?

I know people are feeling the wrath of the economy and are number crunching trying to save pennies, but on the other side of the world there are people who are not feeling the effects of the economy at all.

I saw this photo yesterday and was thinking to myself, you have got to be kidding me. People actually spend loads of money to get their pet to look like this. This is like a new accessory for people. Instead of the fashionable handbag and shoes you now have a fashionable pet.




You can get your pet's hair dyed in a variety of rainbow colors (below). Can't you just picture Bailey as a Hot Pink Labrador?? Yeah Right.





Pet Hair Dye is the new thing??? It started in Japan and now is starting to take off more and more. While your pooch is at the salon getting a hair dye (it is pet friendly) they can get their nails done too. OPI has a Pawlish nail line out there for pet friendly nail polish. It comes is 6 colors (listed below).




OK, enough said. I had to post this though because I just couldn't believe my eyes.

1 comment:

Aisling said...

that is way too funny. The cute little pup in the last pic does not look happy with the colour choice.