Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cookie Exchange

The holidays are quickly approaching, some stores already think Christmas is here, and a few girlfriends and I are doing a Cookie Exchange for the first time this year. 

We are doing it a little different in that we are each choosing 2 recipes and meeting at my house and baking all of the cookies that day.  At the end of the bake-a-thon we will be walking home with cookie tins full of all varieties of cookies!  Here is the question to you all:  What type of cookies should be my 2?  What are your favorite type of Christmas Cookies?

I was thinking of this little gem as a possibility:  Spritz

And maybe these as my 2nd option. - Linzer Cookies


Here is the problem, I love dessert and love so many types of cookies (mainly those without chocolate in them) that it is hard to choose just two.  I also feel they should be "different" from the norm to add some character.  What do you all think?

No comments: