Thursday, April 30, 2009

A new me

Today I am making a pledge to myself. I am at my highest weight I have ever been at in my life and I hate it. I can't fit in some clothes and it drives me nuts every morning when I go in the closet to find something to wear to work. I only have like 4 pairs of pants that fit and 2 skirts so you can imagine that doesn't get fun and with that I REFUSE to buy new clothes.

I, Libby, pledge that I am going to start running 5 days a week and will allow Jillian Michael's Boot Camp to kick my ass 5 days a week. I will choose heathier options for eating and will no longer be a fat lazy ass every day. My goal is to drop a total of 39 lbs. and my first goal is to drop 15-20lbs by June 6th. The rest of the goal it to loose it by the end of the summer. That is an average of 3 lbs a week which I think in the beginning is gonna be ok but will get tough in the end.

So say goodbye to the old Libby and a slow hello to the new one!

5 comments:

andrea said...

I am SO with you - down to the weight number! I want to lose 40 lbs also. I spent 10 minutes in my closet this morning lamenting the fact I can't wear some of my favorites from pre-Finn! We can keep each other in check :)

Aisling said...

I could have written this post. I'm aiming 30-40lb drop too! I'm rooting for you.

The Tune's said...

Thanks Ladies! It will be a good support network for us since we are all in the same weight loss range!

Anonymous said...

You and me both...okay you and me and several others! I hate my wardrobe right now too. Let's do it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with all of you. I started out the new year good and totally fell off the wagon. Time to get back on! I just bought 30 Day Shred to kick start my butt. We can do it!