Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Carpet is in!

We are slowly reaching our final finishing touches, which is great, except they take a little while to get done.

Yesterday the new carpet arrived for the upstairs!

Front Spare Bedroom-





Rear spare bedroom-













Master bedroom-











Other than that the kitchen & Dining Room are painted. We need one more coat on the bottom since that is just primer and one coat. The the chair rail and base molding needs to get painted white. I am unsure about the bottom color but we will see once there is a 2nd coat on it.
Below is the new dining room red oak floor that was laid. We are in the debate to go natural or to stain it. My vote is natural and Scott's is to stain. Let's see who the winner will be.


2 comments:

andrea said...

It looks great! I love the paint colors - and I vote natural :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for carpets and flooring being done! I say natural! And I agree with Andrea - fantastic colours!