Monday, December 15, 2008

Ch ch ch Changes....

Lots of things have happened in the last week and a half. We moved back to the US (made it with all bags just fine), celebrated my Father in-laws 80th birthday and Celebrated Christmas.

The trip home to the States went down without any problems (one leak of a Shampoo bottle but it was minor). We gathered our 6 bags (that were max weight for each piece) and headed to our awaiting chauffeur, My Dad (aka "the Rent Master"). When we arrived at my parents house where we were staying for the first few days, Bailey was soooo excited to see her mom and dad that she didn't want to leave our sides and that was fine with us!

Since the move home we have been very busy and hence why there hasn't been updates to the blog in a longtime. In summary here are a few things that we have been busy with:
  • Jets vs. Bills game at Giants Stadium

  • Welcome Home Dinner with family and friends

  • Celebrated my Father in Laws 80th Birthday

  • Celebrated Christmas with my family, Scott's family and my aunt and uncle from WI

  • Bought Scott a Nissan Altima Coupe!

  • I started a new job

  • Moved into Temp. housing for a month

  • Lots of trips to our house to check on progress, look at the electrical plan and make changes.
I will leave you all with a few house update photos.


The sidding guys were over putting on the new sidding on our house. It is all starting to take shape now!




The plumbing is going in too!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Yay for the changes! I am so happy your house is coming along, I can't wait to see it all finished!