Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Work is under way

Let's wave goodbye with the old house and in with a new one in about 2 months!

After talking to the contractor last night I think I am happy not to be there during construction since (1) it will slow up the process I am sure with repeated questions and comments (2) I am sure it would cost more money since I would say something like, "I think this one would look better" and being it would most likely be more expensive (3) it is just easier to see the house once the framing, roof and windows are in and we can then see it as it is.

I will periodically post pictures as I get them from my parents, our neighbors or the contractor!

Wish us luck for the next 2 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right on all counts...somehow our bill has gone up and up and up...sigh. Best of luck in the house work! Can't wait to see the final outcome!