Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!

Yesterday my parents celebrated their 37th Wedding Anniversary! 2 years ago my brother and I threw my parents a Surprise Anniversary Party in Wisconsin and had about 50 people attend! Pretty good considering none of their friends from NJ came!

I am fortunate to have such wonderful, loving parents whom raised my brother and I with their unconditional love. They have always supported us in what we do and maybe when we were making wrong choices they let us figure that out ourselves as a "live and learn". We got to travel all over the US for vacations since they were big on getting us to see the 50 states while growing up. We were taught that if you couldn't say anything nice then don't say it at all. I couldn't ask for better parents and I just hope when my time comes to be a mom that I can be as good of a parent as they have been for us.


Here are my parents on their wedding day 37 years ago!



Lots of Love to you Both! See you in 8 days!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! Libby, you look like such a combo of both of your parents!!

Caitlin said...

Aw, sweet post! You really look like your mom!